Thinking deeply about cofundos.org

Fernando Martins fernando at cmartins.nl
Mon Mar 16 13:59:20 CET 2009

David Reyes Samblas Martinez wrote:
> Dear colleges users ,
> There are only about 25 distributors but we are are about thousands
> users, our support to those initiative we like is vital for them and
> now we can have the opportunity to request features with more than
> complains :) even an euro to demonstrate interest about a project or
> feature requested will help to make it real quicker than waiting for
> it and you will have the satisfaction to being part of the solution
> instead of only an spectator.
>
> Well... enough words for one post...
>
> I will be glad to receive your comments

As a user I am happy to donate to a project (or feature) I'm interested
to have.

As a matter of fact, I'm convinced donations to Free Software, through
Foundations, could be one of the best approaches to support FS
development, if governments had laws allowing donations to be somehow
deductible to taxes. But I have yet to see the FSF, FSFE, ONU, etc, to
lobby for this concept.

Regards,
Fernando