gvSIG Mobile on Openmoko

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Mon Mar 16 17:28:32 CET 2009

Hello, the initial loading time depends on the sum of SHP + DBF + SHX. After that, the drawing time depends on how many vertices and pixels are painted on the screen (it you zoom in, it's faster, of course). You will start losing your patience  if the SHP is greater than 500 KB. There's a lot of work to be done to improve the graphic performance.

Regards,
Juan Lucas