[qtextended] wireless script not correct

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef at telenet.be
Mon Mar 16 23:07:48 CET 2009

On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 22:10:34 +0100
Franky Van Liedekerke <liedekef at telenet.be> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> (I can't create a ticket on
> http://trac.karadog.net/qt-extended-improved, so I'm posting on the
> list)
>
> the wireless lan only works once, because the wpa_supplicant is left
> running after stopping the wireless.
> Here's a complete bug report with a fix:
>
> http://www.qtsoftware.com/developer/task-tracker/index_html?method=entry&id=241864
>
> It seems to work (now wireless can be on/off multiple times), but the
> resolving still doesn't work (since I can't seem to connect to the
> internet).
> Maybe some extra logging can help, but this is for sure the
> beginning :-)
>
> Franky

ok, I managed to create the ticket now, and I also fixed the script.
Now dhcp works ok for wireless, and routing and resolv.conf are now
being set correctly for dhcp as well.
Proof: the integrated webserver works ok now, yey! And the software
packages work now as well, etc ... (well ok, not much proof here, but
see the ticket http://trac.karadog.net/qt-extended-improved/ticket/6
and try it out for yourself).

Franky