Thinking deeply about cofundos.org

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Tue Mar 17 10:26:16 CET 2009

I have created a kiosk for Openmoko in cofundos[1] that will show any
project with openmoko in their tags
I also create a ticket to admin track to integrate the cofundos feed
of openmoko realted projects[2] in planet
ig
[1]  http://openmoko.cofundos.org
[2] http://www.cofundos.org/feed.php?tag=openmoko

Brenda, I want to also create a wiki page but will be cool to have a
RSS plugin to have updated all projects in, any posibility to do this?

Best regards