gvSIG Mobile on Openmoko

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 12:43:52 CET 2009

Updated with a new version (0.11) that fixes these SHR launching
issues. Thanks for the feedback.

There was no change to any of the "proper" code - so if you could get
it to run yesterday the new version won't change anything for you:

http://downloads.thehumanjourney.net/gvsigmobile_0.11_armv4t.ipk

More info, and a call for help from Debian users on my blog:

http://blogs.thehumanjourney.net/finds/entry/gvsig_mobile_0_11_released

(the opkg repo has been updated, so users of that can simply opkg
update && opkg upgrade)

Cheers, Joseph