[QtExtended] Terminal

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Wed Mar 18 09:59:42 CET 2009

		Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio wrote:
		> Hello.
		> The only time I have seen the JamVM (Java) crash on Om 2008.9, I also
		> saw the 'Segmentation fault' error message. If that ever happens again,
		> is there somewhere in the phone a log file that I might send to the list?
		Hi Juan,
		'Segmentation fault' is very generic error. It can mean e.g. that
		program writes data to wrong memory place. Your problem is not
		related to QtExtended Terminal, it's related to JavaVM. You can use
		gdb and talk to JamVM authors if you want debug this.

Ok, thanks
Juan Lucas

Openmoko community mailing list
community at lists.openmoko.org