Anyone have ogg support in qt extended 4.4.3 ?

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef at telenet.be
Wed Mar 18 10:18:44 CET 2009

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 9:43 AM, Radek Polak <psonek2 at seznam.cz> wrote:

> > Do you mean the snapbuild 20090316? If it's true, then we have to work
> > on a new patch.
> >
> > On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 8:50 AM, xChris <chris at c-64.mobi> wrote:
> >

> >     Hi,
> >
> >     Is it fixed on the lates (13/6) improved release? I just re-flashed
> my
> >     Freerunner, but the
> >     mediaplayer cannot play the *.oga (*.ogg are not recognized)..
> >
> >     TIA
> >
> >     chris
>
> Btw i am wondering why all the binaries at
> http://dashi-x02.karadog.net/~lihouyu/qtextended/4.4.3/<http://dashi-x02.karadog.net/%7Elihouyu/qtextended/4.4.3/>
> are dated to 05-Mar-2009. E.g. the ogg patches are
> of newer date.
>
> So is everybody really using the latest binaries? Do you
> Chris have the QTerminal in your applications?
>
> It would be nice to have e.g. git revision written
> somewhere during build so that it can be viewed in
> System Info application.
>
> Radek

the binaries are from March 5th, but in the dir
http://dashi-x02.karadog.net/~lihouyu/qtextended/snapbuild/ you can then
find updated qtextended tarballs.
Copy that one to the freerunner, extract over the current qtextended version
and restart qtopia (or reboot).
See http://trac.karadog.net/qt-extended-improved and
http://trac.karadog.net/qt-extended-improved/wiki/SnapBuilds

Franky