Note taking applications

Risto H. Kurppa risto at
Thu Mar 19 11:04:52 CET 2009

Having a tounchscreen makes one want to be able to write notes with
your stylus, not using the on-screen keyboard.

Everyone knows pypennotes:

Just for your information, I found some more advanced tools not
available on Freerunner yet: (PDF annotating etc) (runs on java, saves on SVG,
exports PNG/JPG/etc, printing support, designed for tablet pc etc) (SVG saving etc) (document
annotation, including PDF, runs on java - would be useful with lecture
notes :)

Let me know if you end up trying some of these.