"Multitouch" on FR ... imho should be possible to mimic

The Digital Pioneer digitalpioneer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 15:57:51 CET 2009

I have wondered if this was possible before, and I don't see why it can't be
implemented, but it is limited as the only motion it could really detect (I
would think) is moving the fingers closer or further, and if you move both
fingers apart at the same rate, the midpoint doesn't move, so you have to
know how to use it right. Still, I'd like to see it implemented, since it
should (in theory) work once you get used to it.

Just my 2 cents...