[qtextended] a wishlist

andrew howlett andrew at howlett.net
Thu Mar 19 19:29:12 CET 2009

The link at radagast.bglug.ca should compile and work fine with QtE
Improved. At least, it is working on my FRv5. I don't know what the QtEI
policy is regarding mp3 in their official tree.

I submitted the patch to Qtextended.org but AFAIK that site is no longer
maintained. The most recent patch at qtextended.org is for 4.3.2 and will
not work with 4.4 series.

I'm still working on the alarm patch. My first fix for the alarmservice
didn't work, but I'm pretty sure I know what's wrong. Just need to find some
time.

later,
radagast.