[Cellhunter] no offline log any more

Alex (Maxious) Sadleir maxious at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 02:53:09 CET 2009

Something I realised on Debian/fyp was that in /usr/bin/cellhunter.py
home is set to "/home/root" but on fyp root's home is just "/root".
Cellhunter 0.4.2 *did not* present an error message when it tried to
write the offline log to a non-existant path, it just silently failed.
So this should definately be fixed!

I lost a whole morning's worth of cells - better luck next time ;)