Voicenote - If someone wants to keep it alive...

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 14:28:11 CET 2009

Hi Rask

Thanks for your comment. I will take it into account if I release a new
version. But this has a low probability to happen

I would like to tell the community I won't have time to go further on this
small project. So:
* I won't participate in the contest for the best voice recorder tool.
* I won't maintain it

So if someone, or a group of people, wants to improve it / participate to
the contest / merge the project with another, etc., this would be good :
Feel free to download the sources :
and modifify the wiki page: