Fennec Beta 1 Released

Brad Lassey lassey at alum.mit.edu
Fri Mar 20 17:32:26 CET 2009

Personally, I have never used bitbake, so I'm not sure what that is
doing exactly.

As for the autoconf question, mozilla requires autoconf2.13.  You can
specify the path to your autoconf2.13 either by exporting
AUTOCONF=<path> in your environment or by specifying AUTOCONF=<path> in
your mozconfig.

See https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Linux_Build_Prerequisites for more

Also, if you're interested, see the FAQ for why autoconf 2.5.x doesn't