Buzz Issues - Last Questions, I promise

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at
Fri Mar 20 17:40:05 CET 2009

2009/3/20 Risto H. Kurppa <risto at>:
> On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 5:48 PM, David Reyes Samblas Martinez
> <david at> wrote:
>>> 1.  Will there ever be an official fix from
>>> Openmoko/Truebox/WhicheverSupplierYouBoughtItFrom.  By fix I don't mean just
>>> instructions on how to do-it-yourself, but a route for non-soldering users
>>> to get the fix applied.  If not, just say so,  I don't want to wait and hope
>>> if there will be no change.
>> something is changing ;) look at the links attached
> Changing..? Well yes, people get tired of waiting for the answer about
> this being fixed by distributors/suppliers..

In spite surelly I'm the smallest one... I'm a distributor, and both
initiavies are fully supported by OM , and Steve Mosher is directly
involved, I know some other big distributors will add to the initative
soon, and I recomend to any distributor to contact steve and start
doing parties too :)

>Anyway, I'm happy for
> everyone who are able to get it fixed, I hope I'll be able to do the
> same in the following weeks..
I hope it too :)