[QtExtended] Qt Extended 4.4.3 released

xChris chris at c-64.mobi
Fri Mar 20 19:33:02 CET 2009

Is wifi working? no way for me!

As I see there is a patch on the [1] , using this patch, there is no way to
connect to wlan.
Without that patch, I can connected but I cannot "see" any site etc. (cant
get DNS?)

Can you please share how did you managed to connect on wlan?

Thanx in advance

chris

PS I am using the 16032009 binary.

[1]http://trac.karadog.net