[QtExtended] Qt Extended 4.4.3 released

Filip Onkelinx filip at linux4.be
Fri Mar 20 20:59:27 CET 2009

Hi Chris,

what kernel are you using ?

On 2.6.28/29 (not sure about older ones) there is the usb bug (OM ticket
2254) that does not detect when usb disconnects. So once connected trough
usb, the interface stays 'up', even if no longer connected, and the fr
keeps trying to route packets trough it. This is causing other media
(wifi, GPRS) not to work. A simple workaround is to issue an 'ifdown usb0'
in a terminal.

Cheers,

Filip.