[All] Suggested IMAP client?

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Fri Mar 20 23:36:52 CET 2009

Yes, this would be nice.  In the meantime, Ive fallen back to
squirrelmail on my webserver and midori to read it on the FR.  Works ok,
but is there a better webmail more suited to a small screen?  Its also
limited to only some email accounts I want to read - I cant access my
work mail this way for instance.

BillK

On Fri, 2009-03-20 at 17:29 -0400, Cameron Frazier wrote:
> As per the subject, is there a suggested IMAP client for the FR? I'm
> using SHR-Unstable at the moment, but I figure it's a reasonable
> question for all distros.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Cameron

Home in Perth!