Openmoko toolchain error

rakshat hooja rakshat at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 05:32:54 CET 2009

After re looking at the wiki (thanks to Jozef's suggestion) I used the
unofficial libtool. That problem seems to be solved

Now i have the following error (full log attached)

/usr/lib/libmokoui2.so: could not read symbols: File in wrong format
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [openmoko-sample] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/shakti/openmoko-sample2/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/shakti/openmoko-sample2'
make: *** [all] Error 2

If i understand this correctly my libmokoui2-dev package may be corrupted?
Should i download this also from another source?

Thanks for your help

Rakshat