Fennec Beta 1 Released

GNUtoo GNUtoo at no-log.org
Sat Mar 21 19:57:01 CET 2009

On Fri, 2009-03-20 at 12:32 -0400, Brad Lassey wrote:
> Al,
>
> Personally, I have never used bitbake, so I'm not sure what that is
> doing exactly.
>
> As for the autoconf question, mozilla requires autoconf2.13.  You can
> specify the path to your autoconf2.13 either by exporting
> AUTOCONF=<path> in your environment or by specifying AUTOCONF=<path> in
> your mozconfig.
ah ok better thank hacking the client.mk makefile...
making a recipe for autoconf-2.13 is realy easy...but it seems to
replace the default one in staging
maybe we should make like the Desktop distributions:
Create a wrapper script for autoconf that call the right autoconf,and
stage autoconf differently.