Flashing error?

Brigzzy Ory'Hara brigzzy at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 20:22:03 CET 2009

Hello all,

I'm using neotool to flash my freerunner with the latest android image
(panicking version 14.6-cupcake) and kernel (uImage-v15-ext3), but I'm
getting the same error on boot.  If I boot it through the NOR boot menu, it
says it can't find the kernel image.  If I boot it normally (and in verboose
mode), it gets to the part talking about the request_suspend_state, then
does a bunch of stuff with the power_supply (for about 20 lines, then loops
back to the request_suspend_state.  Has anyone else run into these
problems?

Danny Briggs