Bluetooth headsets to the rescue

ezuall ezuall at
Sat Mar 21 21:20:43 CET 2009

Great feedback everybody, I have no doubts regarding the community's
dedication to solutions to this issue.  And I really appreciate all the hard
work you guys are doing.

That said, I'm not going to stop asking for final word on the official fix.
If it is possible and practical it will be provided, if not Openmoko should
just say: "Listen guys, we're sorry that thing's didn't work out, but the
fix just aint happening, it's DIY or nothing."