Debugging SIM problems

Will Siddall will.siddall at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 16:13:22 CET 2009

It does seem like a carrier issue.  Anytime that phone is requesting
service or a wakeup ("AT+CMGL=2", it receives "CMS ERROR 313".  Now
I'm not an expert in these kinds of situations, but if someone else
might have an idea about this.
It might also be wise to check with your carrier and see if there is
an issue with your SIM card and/or if you can request to have it
replaced.

Will