Data call (aka CSD) with QtExtended

Tuan TRINH openmoko.vn at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 16:37:58 CET 2009

Hi Ed,
Woop, I have the same results with +CBST. But still can not make data call
although AT+CEER show "no error" ?

Btw, your data call is to a land-line modem ? My target is a data call
between 2 FreeRunners or from FR to other mobile, I heard some where
mobile-2-mobile data call is quite diffirent than to land-line modem. Is it
correct?

PPP is only need after modem completes hand-shaking with far end modem.
Unfortunately, I still can not have hand-shaking done :-((

Cordially,
Tuan