Data call (aka CSD) with QtExtended

Ed Kapitein ed at kapitein.org
Sun Mar 22 19:24:58 CET 2009

Hi Tuan,

Yes, i call a landline with my FR, so that is different.
i think  need a data number added to your phone by your provider, at
least in holland you need to.
Do you have two numbers for your FR? one for voice calls and one for
data calls?
Do you have any other method of making a data call to another mobile,
just to prove that it does work?
I guess you can use an old modem to call the mobile and make a data
connection with it. if that works, you can try the same thing with the FR.

Kind regards,
Ed