Bluetooth headsets to the rescue

ezuall ezuall at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 10:05:40 CET 2009

Hi again,

I can tell that these e-mails of mine will either age-out like so many
regarding this issue have in the past, or the community will get upset
because of my constant and irritating questioning.

Would it be worth while to start a petition for the official fix in the wiki
(As I said in the past this is not to force a fix into existence, only to
get official word on whether it will ever be available)?  That way I can
stop filling up your inboxes with e-mails that you are probably already
tired of.

Thanks
ezuall