[SHR] vim, ntpclient... a repository ?

giacomo "giotti" mariani giacomomariani at yahoo.it
Mon Mar 23 11:40:07 CET 2009

> Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 09:51:56 +0100
> From: Xavier Cremaschi <omega.xavier at gmail.com>
> Subject: [SHR] vim, ntpclient... a repository ?
> To: community at lists.openmoko.org
>
> Hi folks,
> does someone know how to install vim (not vi) in SHR ? I think there is
> one repository I don't have, I can't believe vim to be not available :P
>
> Xavier.

Hi Xavier,
you can find vim (in my case worked in both OM2008.x and SHR) here:
http://www.angstrom-distribution.org/feeds/2008/ipk/glibc/armv4t/base/vim_7.0-r1.1_armv4t.ipk

And obviously it works perfectly!
Cheers
Giacomo

--
/_\ The ASCII		        Per comunicare in modo riservato:
\_/ Ribbon Campaign         gpg --keyserver  pool.sks-keyservers.net \