Accelerometer Data

Iain B. FIndleton ifindleton at videotron.ca
Mon Mar 23 14:06:46 CET 2009

Okay, it looks like the 2.6.28 kernel and modules are an improvement for
the accelerometer data, but the report times, while not negative any
more, appear somewhat erratic. The type codes appear to be unchanged in
this build, with the driver reporting EV_REL and EV_SYN.

Thanks for the various suggestions. I will report whatever else I find
that appears interesting.

Iain F.