Openmoko meeting Stuttgart (Wed 25.03.2009)

vale vales at gmx.de
Tue Mar 24 09:17:27 CET 2009

Hi everyone,

i want to announce that we will meet Wed 25.03.2009 at 19:00 for a first come-together-meeting in Stuttgart:

Location:
Wichtel Hausbrauerei
Stuttgarter Strasse 21
70469 Stuttgart

http://www.wichtel.de/

Its in Stuttgart-Feuerbach near the S-Bahn Station there.

You are all invited to join, we will meet at 19:00 at the entrance and then find a place. People joining later can find us looking for the Freerunners on the table ;)

It would be nice if you drop me a note, if you plan to come, so that in case we are many people i can reserve a table. At the moment i know of 5 people.

Greetings and hope to see you

vale