Back to the Basics plan: Andy left

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Tue Mar 24 15:54:29 CET 2009

> I love these threads where we talk about company things, like the recent
>  "official buzz fix" thread, or the "secret UI design team" IRC
> conversation, and there is NEVER any response from OpenMoko.
>
> I wonder if they see the community mailinglist as COMMUNITY ONLY, i.e.
> no employees allowed? :)

well, there are employees  available at community (judging from @openmoko
addresses) -- but this constant ... brain drain is nothing that makes me
happy.
at least the community update should have mentioned that.

atm om rather looks like a black box with only now and then some glint
indicating activity inside and an information flow which seems rather like
leaking.

after all, om's business is centered around "open" and based on a strong
community, if the people being more or less om's face to the community
leave one after one ... it's not really reassuring.