"Multitouch" on FR ... imho should be possible to mimic

Joerg Reisenweber joerg at openmoko.org
Tue Mar 24 16:07:10 CET 2009

This has been discussed multiple times since last ~15months.
The basic assumption a "middle-point" when touching with 2 fingers might be
anyway exactly in the middle is incorrect. It depends on pressure of each
touchpoint.
There have been many different opinions about feasibility of this approach, I
for one think it won't work.

cheers
jOERG