"Multitouch" on FR ... imho should be possible to mimic

Rafael Ignacio Zurita rizurita at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 24 16:30:14 CET 2009

--- On Tue, 3/24/09, The Digital Pioneer <digitalpioneer at gmail.com> wrote:
> It's tough to say until someone tries it. I don't
> have the GUI expertise to
> do anything of the sort, but I'd love to see someone
> try it.

I have seen this thread long as well. I am not sure what you are trying
to do because I have not read all the mails, but for simple tasks
the middle-point when touching with two fingers works... you need
to use your imagination when developing with multi touch in your minds.

For Linball I simply use the middle-point when touching with two
fingers to be able to use both flippers to try to do trapping, and
that works fine.

So just use the middle for multi touch, write code to test and
you will realize out how to use multi touch for your purposes
with this behavior.

If you were talking in another idea completely different, my apologies
for this OT :)

Regards,
Rafa