[Debian] Usable alarm clock/timer app?

Marcel tanuva at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 24 18:26:48 CET 2009

Hey,

I have found ffalarms on opkg.org (iirc), but that requires atd which is
installed on my local Debian Sid machine, but I cannot find it in the Debian
repos to install it on the Neo.
So is there a (finger-usable?) alarm clock application somewhere? I know there
will be tons of them on ftp.*.debian.org, but the one I found (alarm-clock)
relies on systray which is not what I want...
I'd prefer something running as daemon and producing a wakeup interrupt +
doing something fancy. Does such an app exist yet? :D

--
Marcel