Back to the Basics plan: Andy left

Gothnet openmoko at
Tue Mar 24 18:53:41 CET 2009

You should have stopped here IMHO. It really is none of our
(community's) business, and it would be a lot more productive to just
focus on the question of "where do we go from here?"

Hey, something being none of our business has never stopped a good rant before!

Personally I'm beginning to feel like the only hope for getting a decent phone out of the FR is the independent work going on around android.

Actually, "beginning" is a lie.