Linball game 0.2 version

Will Siddall will.siddall at
Tue Mar 24 21:15:51 CET 2009

I know it's been a while since anyone last wrote, but I just thought I
would try it on SHR-testing (20080303).
When it starts up, it rotates the screen, flashes a couple of times
then returns to the window.  The bash script is doing it's job, but
the exectuble is returning with a:
Warning: Audio could not be setup for 22050 Hz 16-bit stereo

There's no reason for running the application.  Would you be able to
debug this.  I'd really like to check this out.  I would try it
myself, but I am using my phone for daily use now so I want to stay
away from it right now.