Bluetooth headsets to the rescue

ezuall ezuall at
Wed Mar 25 08:59:47 CET 2009

Thank you for the feedback Steve,

Please note that this was never meant to be an attack on Openmoko, just a question that was nagging me for a while there.  I really meant what I said when saying I am a fanboy.

Now I have nothing left to winge about, and I've used up my last questions.

Am I happy now?  Yes, just the feedback is enough.  I don't ask questions so people can say what I want to hear, I ask them for the real answers, and that's what you gave us.

Thanks again and all the best