Openmoko meeting Stuttgart (Wed 25.03.2009)

vale vales at
Wed Mar 25 09:33:48 CET 2009

a  bad notice i got ill and are lying in my bed with fever, so that i won't be able to take part this evening

I hope you still have a nice meeting there and that we can repeat it soon, so that i am able to join.

You should be 7 people as far as i know.

More info:

Yes i am also sorry for the short notice, i had forgotten to post it on the mailing list when we decided it on the freeyourphone board.

Okey hope you enjoy the meeting then.