Is "SIM Toolkit" possible to support on the freerunner?

giacomo "giotti" mariani giacomomariani at
Wed Mar 25 10:14:30 CET 2009

> My vote: implement it, banking is part of mobile communication like calls and sms with the same relevance, for me it is the one and only thing, that make me not use neo as phone but PDA only
I agree.

/_\ The ASCII		        Per comunicare in modo riservato:
\_/ Ribbon Campaign         gpg --keyserver \
 X  Against HTML                --recv-keys 20611EAD
/_\ Email!