Bluetooth headsets to the rescue

Steve Mosher steve at openmoko.com
Wed Mar 25 19:26:29 CET 2009

thanks ezuall,

  I never took it as an attack on OM. There are some things we never
counted on in building a business. Things you learn over time. Like
doing field repairs. It involves whole departments and staff that are
simply not present at OM. In Marketing we are only a couple people deep.
Me the VP and a couple others who also have sales duties. Still, we
picked up this task and will drive it forward at the best pace we can.