Data call (aka CSD) with QtExtended

Ed Kapitein ed at kapitein.org
Thu Mar 26 11:56:53 CET 2009

Hi Tuan,

Strange that no connection is made to the landline modem.
you see no response, but dou you see the at commands echoed back?
if not use ate1 to see the responses.
you can restart /usr/sbin/gsm0710muxd with the -v option and use logread
to see what is send and received from the modem.

If you use the motorola to call your FR, can you pick up the call with
the ATA command?
Do you see a "ring" message?

Good luck !
Ed