Internal speakers: Stereo or mono?

Marcel tanuva at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 27 23:27:13 CET 2009

Hello,

I always thought the Freerunner's internal speaker(s?) were stereo ones. (And
this was at least planned once for sure!) Now as I'm more or less actively
using it as an mp3 player, I noticed that only the left one (according to the
openings, looking at the FR from bottom) gives some noise. The effect is
obvious if you close the openings with a finger, the volume only really
decreases when closing the left one. Looking at the wiki it says the
Freerunner's speaker is monophonic, so just *one* instead of two.
Can someone clear this up?

--
Marcel