Is "SIM Toolkit" possible to support on the freerunner?

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at vanille-media.de
Sat Mar 28 01:42:12 CET 2009

On Thursday 26 March 2009 11:20:33 Helge Hafting wrote:
> > Correct. While the STK commands are thorougly documented in the specs,
> > the AT commands are device-specific. I can collect the Calypso-specific
> > information you need -- if you want to work on that.
>
> I'm interested. I'd like to get this banking stuff working at least.
> That ought to get other "get some user input" apps working too.

Here you are. These are the four commands:

AT%SATC            configuration for SAT; %SATC=<n>,<sat profile>
AT%SATE            send SAT envelope command; %SATE=<satCmd>, response will be
%SATE: <satRsp>
AT%SATR            send SAT command response; %SATR=<satRsp>
AT%SATT            terminate SAT command or session; %SATT=<cs>
                   (0=user stopped redialing, 1 end of redialing, 2 user ends
session)

commands and responses need to be formatted as PDUs (simple hex format I
think).