ffalarms 0.2.1 and atd-over-fso (now works on SHR-testing)

Łukasz Pankowski lukpank at o2.pl
Sat Mar 28 01:58:34 CET 2009

Hello

I am the author of Finger friendly alarms [1].  Which I developed for
Om 2008.12 up to version 0.2.

I am happy to announce version 0.2.1 of ffalarms which adds support
for SHR (tested on SHR testing) -- for this I ported atd to work on
top of FSO Framework Time API (called atd-over-fso available from
ffalarms download page [2]).  Version 0.2 also fixes Daylight Saving
Time problem and adds several minor improvements, see [3] for
installation instructions and detailed changes and [2] for downloads.

Please report any problems or possible improvements (those may take
long time to come :)).

[1] http://ffalarms.projects.openmoko.org/
[2] http://projects.openmoko.org/frs/?group_id=260
[3] http://projects.openmoko.org/frs/shownotes.php?release_id=488