Organize the desktop in sub category..

Fernando Martins fernando at
Sat Mar 28 08:53:32 CET 2009

Martino wrote:
> I think for optimize the low space in the screen that can be usefull
> have the apps in sub category expandible and reducible (sorry for my
> bad english.. :( ) like this muck up
> What do yuo think?
I like a lot the visuals but I don't see a point in the expand/shrink
interface. Why would I want to have more than one category open? In
addition, I can see a lot of scrolling/clicking coming out of this
interface, to navigate categories/apps. On the other hand, the tabbed
interface you have on the top right mock-up looks great to me.