Organize the desktop in sub category..

kimaidou kimaidou at
Sat Mar 28 12:31:57 CET 2009

Hi all

I think the Hackable:1 distribution uses a quite efficient and quick way to
organize the applications icons : a "home" screen with only the most used
applications (now dates, contacts, dialer), and another screen with a list
containing the categories. When selecting an item on the list, you get the
filtered icons.

Why not using this kind of menu for other distributions ?