[QT Extended Improved] on debian rootfs with 2.6.28

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef at telenet.be
Mon Mar 30 00:33:53 CEST 2009

On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 00:17:42 +0200
Radek Polak <psonek2 at seznam.cz> wrote:

> Hi,
> i am now working on QTE running on debian rootfs with
> recent kernel (latest andy-tracking).
>
> Right now i think i have working all that i was using
> with QTE 4.4.3 from here [1]. This basically is:

btw, for your version, did you need the patches mentioned at
http://moko.mwester.net/qtextended.html#qtx_patches:
pkg-config-template-443.patch and qmemoryfile_unix_open_args.patch ?
On my fedora-10 system, I for sure need the
qmemoryfile_unix_open_args.patch, but I don't know if the pkg-config
patch is needed, since the system builds just fine in my case ...

Franky