[SHR] from debian to shr ;-)

Klaus 'mrmoku' Kurzmann mok at mnet-online.de
Mon Mar 30 14:05:17 CEST 2009

Am Montag 30 März 2009 13:44:06 schrieb Davide Scaini:
> ok I solved the icons problem... upgrading it looses e-wm-menu...
> but how do i add an icon to the desktop?
> thanks
you have to add desktop files to /usr/share/applications... and illume will
automatically pick them up. Depending on the menu config (the one you had to
reinstall - e-wm-menu... in /etc/xdg/menus) the desktop file must contain a
category. Just look at the other desktop files in there and it should be
clear.

Normally illume reloads the desktop when files in /usr/share/applications
appear or disappear... but sometimes this does not seem to work. Have to
reboot (or at least restart x) then.

Klaus 'mrmoku' Kurzmann