[QtExtended] Do we need to set QTOPIA_PHONE_VENDOR

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef at telenet.be
Mon Mar 30 16:22:56 CEST 2009

In the file devices/neo/custom.h, there's a parameter called
QTOPIA_PHONE_VENDOR, but this is not set for the neo. It *is* set for the
greenphone, so I'm wondering: do we need this variable or not?
According to http://doc.trolltech.com/qtopia4.3/syscust-gsm.html, this is
not really needed, but I changed something in the file
devices/neo/src/plugins/phonevendors/neo/vendor_neo.cpp (to get the
voicemail number from a conf file, like for the greenphone), and it doesn't
seem as if qtopia uses the changes (the generated libneovendor.so file)
since for voicemail, it still tries the AT commands ...

Franky