[QtExtended] Do we need to set QTOPIA_PHONE_VENDOR

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef at telenet.be
Mon Mar 30 16:22:56 CEST 2009

In the file devices/neo/custom.h, there's a parameter called
QTOPIA_PHONE_VENDOR, but this is not set for the neo. It *is* set for the
greenphone, so I'm wondering: do we need this variable or not?
According to http://doc.trolltech.com/qtopia4.3/syscust-gsm.html, this is
not really needed, but I changed something in the file
devices/neo/src/plugins/phonevendors/neo/vendor_neo.cpp (to get the
voicemail number from a conf file, like for the greenphone), and it doesn't
seem as if qtopia uses the changes (the generated libneovendor.so file)
since for voicemail, it still tries the AT commands ...