FatFingerShell vt with fullscreen keyboard

Rafael Ignacio Zurita rizurita at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 30 17:28:15 CEST 2009

Hello Aapo and Marco,

--- On Sat, 3/28/09, "Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" <mail at 3v1n0.net> wrote:
> Cool... What about adding the support for using the vibrator as feedback
> system instead of the sound? Somethimes I've to use the terminal in
> places where I can't emit noises... :P

Thanks for your ideas. I am trying to add that feature, so it will
be ready in the next days I think, in a new version with other
features/improvements more (like scroll, 80x24 or 90x30 sizes,
better performance, etc).

I would like to have a useful full featured vt to do everything easy
and fast from a shell, so if you have more ideas or fixes please suggest/advise me, I am all ears :-).

Thanks,
Rafael