[shr] Headset detect?

Paul paul at nlpagan.net
Mon Mar 30 21:21:14 CEST 2009

> I though it was fixed, maybe not.
> When I connect the headset, I hear the audio from both the external speaker of the FR
> and the Left headset at the same time. (there is no sound from the right headset)
> I though the headset was autodetect...
> How can I fix it?

Almost sounds as if you do not push the headset connector in far enough.

I have found the best way to give advice to your children is
to find out what they want and then advise them to do it.
-Harry Truman

MHC - Mandriva 2009.0, Ubuntu 8.10, EasyPeasy 1.1rc2
(Before printing this mail: consider the environment!)