[SHR] GPRS Telfort Netherlands

Pander pander at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Mar 31 19:18:01 CEST 2009

Sander wrote:
> Hi Pander,
>
> Pander wrote (ao):
>> Does anyone have improvements on the data here:
>>   http://trac.freesmartphone.org/ticket/394
>>
>> Especially the authentication type and QoS need verification.
>
> I have no clue to what you mean or what you need, but I use Telfort
> GPRS. I connect with:

perhaps that part is not needed

> mdbus -s org.freesmartphone.ogsmd /org/freesmartphone/GSM/Device org.freesmartphone.GSM.PDP.ActivateContext internet x x

On SHR the reply is:

/org/freesmartphone/GSM/Device: ActivateContext failed:
org.freesmartphone.GSM.MUX.NoChannel

when I change shr_gprs.py to set the login and password to empty string,
also via the settings->connection->gprs settings menu, it is nog
possible to connect.